We invite you to enjoy a variety of fun, family friendly, events. Most events are held at our Marjorie Park location, which is MOA’s sculpture park in Greenwood Village.
♥ Check out our Member Benefits for special event deals and discounts! ♥
MOA Events Calendar
Our 2022 event season has come to an end. Join our newsletter to stay in the know about upcoming event announcements. Just click “get updates from MOA” at the bottom of this page.
MOA Members: Do not forget to login for discounts
Marjorie Park: Parking and Entry Information
Checkin at the Marjorie Park entrance with your last name or your order confirmation for admittance.
Free public parking is available around Fiddler’s Green Circle and at the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office lot east of Marjorie Park. On-street ADA parking is available for permitted vehicles at the Marjorie Park entrance on Fiddler’s Green Circle. The park is also accessible via a short walk from the Arapahoe Light Rail Station. Bike racks are available for your convenience.
The Marjorie Park entrance is accessible from the north, near the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office.
Stay in the loop and sign up for our monthly newsletter to get up-to-date information about upcoming events.
Click “Get Updates From MOA” below to sign up!
Marjorie Park is ADA accessible
(Please check event descriptions for updates)
- Low-back chairs (21″ top of chair maximum height) / cushions.
- Up to one empty water bottle per person. We have a filling station!
- Small bags and purses only (Subject to inspection).
- Strollers are permitted, except in VIP areas.
- Service animals.
- Small, non-pointed umbrellas. Please be cosiderate of fellow attendees to not block views.
- Feel free to ride your bikes to the event. Bikes racks will be available at check-in and may be stored at your own risk.
The Following Are Prohibited:
- No outside food or alcohol.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Marijuana or illegal drugs. Smoking in designated areas only.
- No open flames / table top firepits of any kind.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No laser pointers, confetti, glitter, silly string or other throwable objects.
- Airhorns or other noise-making devices.
- No staking of any equipment in the ground.
- No sporting equipment (soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Profressional video/photo equipment, including tripods and drones.
- Inflatable furniture, tents, shade structures.
- Soliciting of any kind. No brochures, collaterals or other promotional items may be distributed.
- No pets, except service animals