In celebration of MOA’s 40th anniversary, we invite you to help us celebrate at a variety of fun, family friendly, events. Most events are held at our Marjorie Park location, which is MOA’s sculpture park in Greenwood Village.
2021 includes concerts in the park, fitness series, artist demos, membership awareness events, and other unique activities throughout the year.
♥ Check out our Member Benefits for special event deals and discounts! ♥
2021 Event Season
List and calendar update regularly!
Marjorie Park: Parking and Entry Information
Checkin at the Marjorie Park entrance for admittance.
Free public parking is available around Fiddler’s Green Circle and at the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office lot east of Marjorie Park. On-street ADA parking is available for permitted vehicles at the Marjorie Park entrance on Fiddler’s Green Circle. The park is also accessible via a short walk from the Arapahoe Light Rail Station. Bike racks are available for your convenience.
The Marjorie Park entrance is accessible from the north, near the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office.
Stay in the loop and sign up for our monthly newsletter to get up-to-date information about upcoming events.
Click “Get Updates From MOA” below to sign up!
- Picnics! (Soft-sided coolers only, factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages only. Subject to inspection).
- Low-back chairs (21″ top of chair maximum height) / cushions.
- Up to one empty water bottle per person. We have a filling station!
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic beverages.
- Small bags and purses only (Subject to inspection).
- Strollers are permitted, except in VIP areas.
- Service animals.
- Small, non-pointed umbrellas. Please be cosiderate of fellow attendees to not block views.
- Feel free to ride your bikes to the event. Bikes racks will be available at check-in and may be stored at your own risk.
The Following Are Prohibited:
- No outside alcohol.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Marijuana or illegal drugs. Smoking in designated areas only.
- No open flames / table top firepits of any kind.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No laser pointers, confetti, glitter, silly string or other throwable objects.
- Airhorns or other noise-making devices.
- No staking of any equipment in the ground.
- No sporting equipment (soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Profressional video/photo equipment, including tripods and drones.
- Inflatable furniture, tents, shade structures.
- Soliciting of any kind. No brochures, collaterals or other promotional items may be distributed.
- No pets, except service animals