Marjorie Park: Parking and Entry Information
Check in at the Marjorie Park entrance with your last name or your order confirmation for admittance.
Free public parking is available around Fiddler’s Green Circle and at the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office lot east of Marjorie Park. On-street ADA parkingis available for permitted vehicles at the Marjorie Park entrance on Fiddler’s Green Circle. If additional ADA accommodations are required, please contact us in advance. The park is also accessible via a short walk from the Arapahoe Light Rail Station.
The Marjorie Park entrance is accessible from the north, near the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office.
(Please check individual event descriptions for additional details)
- Low-back chairs (21″ top of chair maximum height) / cushions.
- Up to one empty water bottle per person. We have a filling station!
- Small bags and purses only (Subject to inspection).
- Strollers are permitted, except in VIP areas.
- Service animals.
- Small, non-pointed umbrellas. Please be cosiderate of fellow attendees to not block views.
- Feel free to ride your bikes to the event. Bikes racks will be available at check-in and may be stored at your own risk.
The Following Are Prohibited:
- No outside food or alcohol.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Marijuana or illegal drugs. Smoking in designated areas only.
- No open flames / table top firepits of any kind.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No laser pointers, confetti, glitter, silly string or other throwable objects.
- Airhorns or other noise-making devices.
- No staking of any equipment in the ground.
- No sporting equipment (soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Professional video/photo equipment, including tripods and drones.
- Inflatable furniture, tents, shade structures.
- Soliciting of any kind. No brochures, collaterals or other promotional items may be distributed.
- No pets, except service animals