The Museum of Outdoor Arts offers both self-guided and guided tours of its outdoor collection. Please see below for tour details. Call us at 303-806-0444 with questions, tour requests and additional information about our touring options.
If you want to explore the permanent collection at your own pace, self-guided walking tour brochures may be downloaded.
Greenwood Village Tour *please note that Marjorie Park is only accessible during events or via a scheduled visit.
You may schedule a visit to Marjorie Park on a weekday in advance by contacting us. This tour brochure also includes information about our free dial in phone tour where you can learn more about the collection.
Marjorie Park and Fiddler’s Green Guided Outdoor Tours
Take a closer look at MOA’s outdoor permanent collection at Marjorie Park and Fiddler’s Green. Our guides will take patrons through the collection and provide interesting facts and details about the artworks on display and about our unique organization.
May – September we offer regular weekly tours at this location on Tuesdays*. Off season tours may be scheduled, weather permitting, by contacting us.
Tuesdays 10:00am – 11:00am (May – September)
Explore the art of Marjorie Park on this one hour guided walking tour. This tour does NOT include access to Fiddler’s Green.
Tuesdays 1:00pm – 2:30pm (May – September)
Explore the art of Marjorie Park and Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre on this one and a half hour guided walking tour. This tour includes Marjorie Park and Fiddler’s Green murals, living wall and the stage.
- Please meet at the entrance to Marjorie Park. Advance tour registration is recommended, but can be done at the time of the tour. Please arrive early if you have not pre-registered.
- Tours begin promptly. Please arrive a few minutes early.
- Outdoor tours are weather permitting.
- Tours are are approximately 60 minutes in length and can be tailored to your group.
- Tours are $10 per adult, $5 for youth 5-20 years of age, FREE for children under 5 accompanied by an adult and FREE for MOA Members.
- Groups of more than ten should contact us for group rates.
We can typically accommodate a walk up self-guided admission at the rate of $5 per person (FREE for MOA Members) on weekdays between the hours of 9am and 4:00pm.
*Please note that Marjorie Park may not always be accessible due Fiddler’s Green concerts or other events. It is always best to plan ahead and call MOA to guarantee park admission. View our event schedule to see what other opportunities are available for Marjorie Park visitation.
Outdoor Tour Sites:
While our primary guided tour location is at Marjorie Park and Fiddler’s Green, we can accommodate additional tours at the below sites, upon request.
Marjorie Park– Located on the North Side of Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre at 6331 S. Fiddler’s Green Circle., Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Seasonal tours of the park are available on Tuesdays 11am-12pm and 1-2:30pm May – September. Tours may also be scheduled year round by appointment.
Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre– Located at 6350 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Seasonal tours of the amphitheatre are available on Tuesdays 1-2:30pm May – September. Tours may also be scheduled year round by appointment.
City Center Englewood– Located at the Englewood Civic Center at 1000 Englewood Parkway, Englewood, CO 80110. (Self-guided and guided tours. Guided tours must be scheduled in advance.)
School Groups– Offered YEAR ROUND
- Tours must be scheduled at least 72 business hours in advance.
- MOA requires that there be at least one chaperon/teacher to every 10 students under the age of 15.
- $3 per student. Chaperons and teachers are free.
- Bus / transportation grants may be available.
Schedule a tour
Contact us to set up your private tour.