The Museum of Outdoor Arts offers both self-paced and guided tours of its outdoor collection and indoor gallery. Please see below for tour details or call 303-806-0444 for additional information.
Outdoor Artwalk: If you want to explore the permanent collection at your own pace, please download our walking tour brochure. This tour brochure also includes information about our free dial in phone tour where you can learn more about the collection.
Indoor Virtual Walk: If you want to view some of the indoor pieces or other virtual content from the comfort of your own screen, take the Virtual 360 Tour! Click here for the launch page.
Guided Indoor Tours
Take a closer look at the current exhibition at MOA’s indoor gallery. MOA tour guides will take patrons through the current indoor gallery exhibition and provide fun and interesting facts and details about the works on display.
– Tour are approximately 45-60 minutes in length.
– Tours are limited to 15 people and are on a first come first serve basis.
– There is no charge for the indoor public tour. Private indoor tours may be pre-arranged and scheduled at your convenience. Subject to staff schedule availability.
Guided Outdoor Tours
Take a closer look at MOA’s outdoor permanent collection at it’s various locations. MOA tour guides will take patrons through the collection at a selected site and provide fun and interesting facts and details about the works on display.
– Outdoor tours are weather permitting.
– Tours are limited to 15 people and are approximately 60 minutes in length.
Outdoor Tour Sites:
Lion’s Den- Located in the outdoor courtyard of the Triad Office Complex at 5680 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Marjorie Park– Located on the North Side of Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre at 6321 S. Fiddler’s Green Circle., Greenwood Village, CO 80111. (Park is undergoing remodel through Spring 2020 has limited tour availability due to construction.)
Fiddler’s Green Amphitheare– Located at 6350 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Seasonal tours of the amphitheatre are available upon request. Come see MOA’s living wall!
City Center Englewood– Located at the Englewood Civic Center at 1000 Englewood Parkway, Englewood, CO 80110. This tour will meet at MOA’s indoor gallery space.
School Groups– Offered YEAR ROUND
Tours must be pre-scheduled with MOA by calling 303-806-0444.
– MOA requires that there be at least one chaperon/teacher to every 10 students under the age of 15.